Alice’s is a little slice of bliss among the redwoods. It’s a place where families, motorcyclists, hikers, equestrians, Silicon Valley entrepreneurs, writers, musicians, locals, and visitors can all come together to enjoy a great meal. Whether you want gourmet burgers and sweet potato fries, one of our scrumptious scrambles, or homemade pie, you can find it here.
We use the finest locally-sourced ingredients, serving up mouthwatering food in a casual atmosphere. We've got several local microbrews on tap, as well as local wines. The building was originally constructed in the early 1900s as a general store to support the logging industry. A hub of local history, it served the area (then called "Four Corners") until the 1950s when it was turned into a restaurant.
In the 1960s, Alice Taylor bought the restaurant and renamed the restaurant after herself. Alice's Restaurant (and the adjacent buildings) is family owned & operated, dog friendly, and a world-famous stop for motorcyclists, hikers, and tourists!
1. WE CONTINUALLY STRIVE IN BRINGING SUSTAINABLE OPTIONS INTO OUR EVERYDAY PRACTICES.
2. WE SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESSES. FROM OUR FRESH BAKED BREAD, AND LOCALLY SOURCED PRODUCE, TO LOCALLY HAND-CRAFTED BEER AND WINE.
3. WE USE ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY CLEANING SUPPLIES AS WELL AS WATER-EFFICIENT LOW-FLOW TOILETS AND DISHWASHERS.
4. OUR TAKEOUT PACKAGING, STRAWS, BEVERAGE CUPS AND PLATES ARE BIODEGRADABLE AND MADE FROM COMPOSTABLE MATERIALS.
5. WE CONSISTENTLY STRIVE TO SERVE THE BEST. FROM OUR FOUNTAIN SODAS SWEETENED WITH ORGANIC SUGARS AND CA HONEY, TO OUR FREE RANGE, GRASS-FED 100% BEEF HOT DOGS.
FAMILY-OWNED AND OPERATED
YOU CAN GET ANYTHING YOU WANT...
AT ALICE'S RESTAURANT
DOG FRIENDLY - HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE